Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Years Resolution?

Crap, obviously it's been a while since I've updated. I'm going to try and use this more often, since I like to expand on my little Twitter/Facebook headline thoughts sometimes. So what have I been up to? Well I graduated college and moved back to Brooklyn, New York. Greenpoint, to be exact. My roommates and I started a collective blog that we hope to update every now and then. There's four of us and we're all into similar yet different things, so I hope the blog will be awesome. You can check it out at http://vandettes.blogspot.com!

I've had a lot of time to mess around, since I am currently a Freelance Career Coordination Manager and working out of home ;) I was bummed out for a while, but I've gotten over it for the most part and am still living life somewhat like a college student - as cheaply as possible! I've been working on my website and have a new layout ready, I just am working on fixing up some of my older photos to post so I can get some healthy content on there. I'm excited to finally have it finished since my site has been in need of a makeover for a long time. And I've been having a good time seeing friends and meeting new ones back in Brooklyn. Good times abound!

So that's basically all you've missed in the past couple of months. I hope the rest of my updates are more frequent and more interesting from now on ;)

- Alix!

No comments: