Thursday, February 5, 2009

Photo fantastic

I've been pulling up some of my old photos and giving them a bit of an enhancement. I'm working on getting my website back up and running, and I'm adding more content than just my concert photography. I've got a new layout and I'll be registering a new domain name soon. I'm excited for everyone to see it. I think you can even comment on photos too which will be nice. I've learned some new Photoshop techniques and I've been putting them to good use on my photos since I never really had time to touch them up in the first place.

I figured I'd show you one of my favorite photos that I took in Japan. You can't even tell that it's in Japan, really. There are some patterns on the walls of buildings where you can automatically tell it's Japan, but this isn't one of them. I just love the contrasting patterns and how the red is faded. I even rocked the cloning stamp to get rid of some unsightly object that was in the original (and no I won't mention where it was!)


No comments: